The laboratory freeze dryers are specially designed to meet the demands of lyophilisation on research and development in the increasingly demanding R & D departments of industries, colleges and universities.
The laboratory freeze dryers range covers from small desktop equipment to sophisticated pilot plant freeze dryers.
The quality of our machinery together with our commitment to provide the best technical assistance, makes our equipment a first class choice if what is sought is a laboratory freeze dryer for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Number of shelves: 4/6 ud.
- Shelves dimensions: 345(W)/386(W)x455(L)
- Total usable area: 0.6/1.0m2
- Minimum spacing: 72/65mm
- Temperature range on shelves: -60ºC to +80ºC
- 24 hours condenser capacity: 20/30kg
- Final condenser temperature: -80ºC
- Electric power: 6500/8000W
- Power supply: 230/400V (50Hz) (others under request)
- Vacuum pump capacity: 30m3/h
- Weight: 1000/1400 kg
- Dimensions Width: 1255/1400 mm
- Height: 1800/1960 mm
- Length: 1280/1280 mm
Full movement freeze dryer trays